- All Renters Must be 21 years or older
- Valid drivers License
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit card(We do not accept debit cards or cash deposits)
- Proof of full coverage auto insurance required at time of rental.
- All of our vehciles are non-smoking vehicles
- Pets are not allowed in West Hills rental vehicles
- Violation of smoking or pet polices will result in a minimum $150 charge.
- $25 additional minimum charge per day for vehicles returned after the contracted date without prior authorization
- A $200 detail fee will apply to all vehciles requiring more than a light wash or vacuum.
- All rental vehicles must be picked up and dropped off at our location during business hours
- Rental Vehicles are not equipped with Washington State "Good To Go" passes. It is the renter's
responsibility to pay all tolls tickets and traffic violations.
- All vehciles include 200 free miles per day. Mileage exceeding this amount is $.22 per mile
- All vehciles must be returned with a full tank of gas (or equal to gas level when picked up).
Refueling charges are 8.95 per gallon(Subject to change)
- Off-road use is not allowed. Violations will result in a $100 fee in addition to the fees for any damage caused.
Additional rental rules may apply as stated on the Rental Vehicle Policies form.